Saturday, October 24, 2009

Update




It's been a while, I'll try and do better to update our blog. Life is still flying by. Kyle and I celebrate 6 yrs this past May, we had a great summer. We made it to the beach! (one of my favorite places on earth). Once we got there Kyle and I both realized how much we needed that. Already for round two. The kids are doing great. I think we truley have our medical issues behind us. Maybrie is doing well since her Tonsils and Tube surgery last May. She started pre-school this september and LOVES it. Jackson started back too. They both LOVE going to school....Lets just hope it lasts! Jackson is playing soccer and Maybrie is in Dance. When I remember to stop and count my blessing, I truley look at my life and see how Wonderful it is! I have stockpiled my plate to full once again, but I have a great life partner that is helping me along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment